Whether you want to deepen your personal practice or begin leading guided meditation classes, Svasta Yoga School’s Meditation Immersion has been designed to expand your experience in, and understanding of this profound practice. From preparing to sit to learning several different techniques, this training is based on practice, practice, practice.
In this 3-session training over three months, teachers and students alike will be guided through systematic approaches to several meditation methodologies. Each month will emphasize a specific technique, as well as ongoing discussion about methods to overcome obstacles and develop consistency and confidence.
The Program Includes
- Three group workshops on the first Saturday of each month
- Recorded meditations
- Entry into a private Facebook group for support and ongoing discussion + questions
- Three mid-month group teleconference calls
- Moving Inward: The Journey to Meditation by Rolf Sovik
- The Wisdom of No Escape by Pema Chodron
Dates + Registration: